Ms. Collins' practice focuses on civil litigation, including both business litigation and medical malpractice defense. She also has a special interest in advising and defending clients in the camping industry and has made several presentations at the national meeting of the American Camping Association.
- B.A., Millsaps College, 1985
- J.D., University of Memphis, 1988
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Past president of the Young Lawyers Division of the Memphis Bar Association
- Past member of the Board of Directors of the Memphis Bar Association
- Recipient of the Sam A. Myar Jr. Memorial Award for service to the legal profession and community
- Master, Leo Bearman Sr. American Inn of Court
- Served as an adjunct professor at the University of Memphis School of Law
- Holds the highest rating, AV, from the Martindale Hubbell Law Directory
Ms. Collins has served on the Board of the Memphis Bar Foundation. She also served on the Board of the Girl Scout Council of the Mid-South.